Friday, April 20, 2007

Table tennis...

This is one sport I have loved playing since the first day I held a TT racquet in class V. Though I haven't still managed to learn a decent serve, I am good at belting out smashes to any corner of the table.. and the thrill in getting perfect reflex shots cannot be described in words .. so a game of TT is always thoroughly enjoyed especially so, if it is in office.. makes for a perfect break inbetween excel sheets and annual reports..

But there is something really annoying about this game. It so happens that people tend to learn it faster than me.. they start at a beginner level, keep getting belted and then slowly their game improves, they start serving better, have a better control over their shots and voila! I am at the recieving end.. that too without any punch in their smashes.. and that results in much heartbreak...


3 Comments:

At 20/4/07 6:07 PM, Blogger Vetty Max said...

Backhand bhi problem hai naa?

You have to play with me only, I too have experienced similar things happening wrt to junta who have started learning the game after I did.

 
At 22/4/07 2:16 AM, Blogger NSE Trend Analyst said...

this is typical when u play with guys who are not so good.... u play with the better guys and ur game will improve :)

mere saath khel...i'll rip u apart :) ...

 
At 23/4/07 10:06 AM, Blogger VK said...

Yeah backhand is an age old problem tho i surprise myself by some totally uncontrolled backhand smashes sometimes :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home